The investment that is made on such software yields many benefits in the long run. Listed below are top seven reasons to opt for ERP based software solutions.
1. Systematic integration: Software meant for ERP solution is designed with the primary aim of integrating various components and divisions of the institution. As such, any college or university can use the software to bring all functions of all departments under uniform control.
2. Increased productivity: School can find an increase in the overall productivity of the organization, thanks to systematic recording of transactions. There are fewer chances of negligence as every job is based on recording of work.
3. Reduced management costs: A school that runs entirely on functional software will have fewer costs of administration and management than a school that is run manually. As all tasks and jobs are worked on the software, there are no paper costs involved. Moreover, the process of managing data and records become easy and uncluttered.
4. A complete and transparent system: What can be more transparent than a system that is based on superior technical software? The management can remain transparent in its dealings and can offer reports and data in a transparent manner.
5. Real Time reports anytime: One of the most notable advantages of software based ERP system is the generation of real time reports. Auditors, tax officials, student unions, and all other concerned parties can have a look at the efficiency of the management. The data generated by such software include tabular reports, charts, diagrams, instant record sheets, etc.
ERP software solutions are downright secure and safe for every educational institution. The options of customization and configuration are extremely advanced with options for individual changes. As the educational institutions take the new route of development, process of management needs the power and benefits of such ERP solutions.